game zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE online games to download and play!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zentia Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Halo
Admin
Halo

Zentia Online Empty
PostSubject: Zentia Online   Zentia Online I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 pm

http://z.us.changyou.com/

Zentia is a fantastic, twisted adventure to undo the carelessness of three immortal brothers.

Zentia is a beautifully rendered MMORPG world where players will step into the shoes of one of 22 former immortals who are tasked with fixing the mortal realm. Players must fight or subdue the demons, monsters and chaos that were let loose upon the world.

New Features for Open Beta

4 new characters
New events and instances
New high level zones and bosses
New creatures to capture as pets and mounts
A brand new server
Learn more about open beta updates here.

Other Features

8 diverse classes from which to choose
24 unique characters to play!
PvP, including jail time for attacking peaceful players
More than 100 different types of monsters to capture for pets or multi-person mounts
Exciting quests, quizzes and daily events at every level
See what others have to say about Zentia:

"Zentia is a game that, even if I were to cover it in 4000 words, would still leave something left to be discovered… Animated wisps of smoke, tight alleyways, creatures that can look like 1940's-era Warner Bros. cartoons meets Tim Burton, and an accessibility that keeps the game challenging but always moving forward -- these are the footprints of charm, a tool not used enough by the MMORPG industry." – says Massively

"I'm quite surprised by not only how fun the game is, but by how polished it is… that shows just how much attention they're giving the game, and how serious they're taking in their efforts to make this a worthwhile game." – says MPOGD

Come to Zentia and leave the grind behind!

Back to top Go down
https://thegamezone.canadian-forum.com

Zentia Online
Page 1 of 1